Memoir UW Moulded T-Shirt Bra (Beige) Available in size 8D only
★★★★★ Reviews & Customer Service
or make 4 interest-free payments of $7.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Memoir UW Moulded T-Shirt Bra (Beige)
Discover the Memoir Moulded T-Shirt Bra in Natural Beige by Fantasie offering a beautifully rounded smooth profile without seams, perfect for wear under fitted clothing.
Available in size 8D only
Features & Benefits
- Soft outer fabric with a subtle sheen adorns the cup
- Centre pull straps and tow back for added support, and to prevent strap slippage
- Padded hook and eye
- Fixed fully adjustable shoulder straps
- Ability to convert to racer back style
HOW TO MEASURE
To calculate the right bra size, you need to take two measurements: the under-bust width and bust width.
Stand up straight with the tape measure held horizontal, close to your skin. Ensure that your arms down.
1. Under-bust width: Place the tape measure underneath the bust, holding it straight with the centimetre side facing towards you. It should be held tight around the body.
The under-bust width gives you the first part of the size, rounded up or down to the nearest 5 cm.
As the tape measure is not elastic but the bra is, it is essential that the tape measure is held close to the body when taking measurements.
2. Bust width: Place measuring tape loosely over the fullest part of the bust,
horizontally and with the centimetre, the side facing out. When doing this, the measuring tape should be at the same height on the back as over the bust.
Your cup size is calculated from the difference between the width under and the
width of the bust. See the size chart below.
|Measured under-bust width|
|65cm||Bra Size 8|
|70cm||Bra Size 10|
|75cm||Bra Size 12|
|80cm||Bra Size 14|
|85cm||Bra Size 16|
|90cm||Bra Size 18|
|95cm||Bra Size 20|
|100cm||Bra Size 22|
|105cm||Bra Size 24|
|Bust width - The rises are defined as follows|
|13cm difference||A Cup|
|15cm difference||B Cup|
|17cm difference||C Cup|
|19cm difference||D Cup|
|21cm difference||DD Cup|
|23cm difference||E Cup|
|25cm difference||F Cup|
|27cm difference||G Cup|